Fixed Assets Accountant
Orange Systems is the IT hub of Orange Moldova. An IT park resident, with over 500 employees, that delivers advanced IT solutions, enhancing a wide range of activities and full cycle development, impacting millions of customers across Europe.
Orange Systems is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position of Fixed Assets Accountant, to work with our International Partner.
As a Fixed Assets Accountant, you'll be responsible for tracking existing and acquired fixed assets, development and documentation of standardized global fixed asset accounting policies and procedure.
what you will be doing:
- Maintenance of IPTV processes
- Control, analysis and correction of invoices relevant to FA
- Monitoring of Assets under construction and closing and capitalization of completed projects
- Reconciliation of the fixed assets sub-ledgers to general ledgers
- Assist with the preparation of various reports for audit and reviews, monthly, quarterly and annual closings
we are looking for:
- 1 - 2+ years of working experience in Accounting
- Good communication skills in English
- Proficient in MS Excel, experience with SAP- would be a plus
- Attention to details skills along with excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and quality-orientation
- Team player
- Willingness to learn and improve
what's in it for you:
- an unique learning experience in our company
- working experience with great potential for growth
- competitive salary
- benefits and compensations that you can discover on https://www.orange.md/?l=1&p=1&c=1&sc=5
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learning and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
If you share the same views, please send us your CV today. We will be happy to welcome you into a young and dynamic team!
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
8 Calea Iesilor str.