HR Reporting and Analytics Specialist
Orange Systems is the IT hub of Orange Moldova. An IT park resident, with over 500 employees, that delivers advanced IT solutions, enhancing a wide range of activities and full cycle development, impacting millions of customers across Europe.
Orange Systems is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position of HR Reporting and Analytics Specialist to work with our International Partners.
what you will be doing:
- Support of HR Business Analyst and Compensation & Benefit team
- Runs the HR KPI reports and comments the most important trends
- Runs regular control reports over HR data, process data quality checks and reports data quality issues to be corrected
- Delivering of different HR data analysis
- Participates in HR projects and delivers the data for the analysis in the project team
- Supports in the development of BI solutions and dashboards within the HR department and supports in the analysis of workforce management
- To follow strictly the requirements of the integrated quality management, environment, health and work security and informational security, established in referential standards (ISO 9001: 2008; ISO14001: 2004; OHSAS 18001: 2007 and ISO/IEC 27001: 2005, respectively) according to the Employee Handbook.
- To follow all company’s policies, procedures, instructions, ethic codes and all stipulations of Employee Handbook.
we are looking for:
- University degree in Economics, Statistics, HR or Business Administration
- Minimum of 2 years of practical experience in a similar role (within HR would be an advantage)
- Strong IT literacy and IT knowledge, experience with databases and systems (Excel Advanced, SAP)
- Experience with BI solutions will be an advantage (Qlik, Power BI, VBA etc)
- Excellent written, reading comprehension and verbal communication skills in English
- Excellent analytical skills
- Well organized and time management skills, ability to prioritize workload and consistently meet deadlines
- Stress management skills and problem-solving skills
- High motivation, enthusiasm and curiosity, quick learning ability
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Independent and result-oriented
- Ability to handle business dynamics and constant change
what's in it for you:
- international environment and guaranteed life-work balance
- an unique learning experience in our company
- working experience with great potential for growth
- competitive salary
- benefits and compensations that you can discover on www.orange.md/orangesystems
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learning and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
If you share the same views, please send us your CV today. We will be happy to welcome you into a young and dynamic team!
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
Str. Calea Ieşilor 10, Chişinău, Moldova