HR Reporting Analyst
Orange Systems is the IT hub of Orange Moldova. An IT park resident, with over 350 employees, that delivers advanced IT solutions, enhancing a wide range of activities and full cycle development, impacting millions of customers across Europe.
Orange Systems is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position of HR Reporting Analyst to work with our International Partners.
what you will be doing:
- Supporting HR Business Analyst and Compensation & Benefit team
- Running of HR KPI reports (create, update and interpret HR data) and regular control reports
- Reporting of data quality issues to be corrected
- Delivering of different HR data analysis
- Communicating effectively with colleagues and leaders at all levels of the organization.
we are looking for:
- Previous experience in Human Resources
- High level of proficiency in Excel
- Strong SAP and Power Point skills
- Excellent analytical skills, communication and organizational skills
- Excellent attention to details and problem solving skills
- Strong command of English, basic understanding of German will be an advantage.
what's in it for you:
- international environment and guaranteed life-work balance
- an unique learning experience in our company
- working experience with great potential for growth
- competitive salary
- benefits and compensations that you can discover on www.orange.md/orangesystems
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learning and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
If you share the same views, please send us your CV today. We will be happy to welcome you into a young and dynamic team!
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
Str. Calea Ieşilor 10, Chişinău, Moldova