Orange Systems is the IT hub of Orange Moldova. An IT park resident, with over 500 employees, that delivers advanced IT solutions, enhancing a wide range of activities and full cycle development, impacting millions of customers across Europe.
Orange Systems is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position of Solution Architect for our Telecom Partner from UK.
what you will be doing:
- Designing and implementing multi-cloud architectures and experience building hybrid environments.
- Develop and implement AWS cloud architecture (AS-IS and TO-BE), technical feasibility , overseeing migrations and corresponding issues.
- Lead the design, planning and implementation for End to End AWS/ Azure Cloud infrastructure solutions.
- Advice on Infrastructure architecture discussions including capacity planning, environment strategy and hosting requirements.
- Maintaining & deploying Infrastructures as IAC – using CloudFormation, Terraform or CDK.
- Advise Customers on AWS/Azure Governance , Cost Saving Initiatives and achieve Organization wide standards as per requirement.
- Define and develop architectural roadmap to meet business goals, modernization solutions, planning and costing.
- Execute hands-on implementation of proposed solutions and provide technical guidance to teams during the solutions development and deployment phases.
- Implement scalable, high performance hosting solutions that meet the need of today's corporate and digital applications using both private and public cloud technologies.
- Work closely with business units and engineering team to develop short and long term solution / data strategy.
what we are looking for:
- Working experience with microservice architectures and Kubernetes etc.
- Experience with Docker containers, container orchestration tools such as EKS /AKS, APIs and microservices.
- Ability to evaluate Custom and third party solutions to fit within the organization and improve customer experience.
- AWS/Azure cloud platforms across SaaS, PaaS and IaaS services and solutions, designing technical solutions based on requirement.
- Good working knowledge in Cloud Services such as AWS (Kubernetes, Lambda, S3, ECS, EMR).
- Experience in implementing CI/CD setup – DevOps Tools such as Jenkins, Codebuild, CodeCommit, CodeDeploy and CodePipeline.
- Knowledge of SQL and No-SQL database technologies (RDS, DynamoDb, PostgreSQL /SQLServer ..etc).
- Knowledge of programming languages such as NextJS, TypeScript and Python.
- Fluency in English is essential.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
what's in it for you:
- an unique learning experience in our company
- working experience with great potential for growth
- competitive salary
- benefits and compensations that you can discover on Orange Benefits
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learning and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
If you share the same views, please send us your CV today. We will be happy to welcome you into a young and dynamic team!
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
8 Calea Iesilor str.