IT Department Director
Orange Systems is the IT hub of Orange Moldova. An IT park resident, with over 500 employees, that delivers advanced IT solutions, enhancing a wide range of activities and full cycle development, impacting millions of customers across Europe.
We are looking for an energetic leader to foster agile transformation and to drive the Information technology (IT) in our company towards future challenges. You will be the one to develop the company’s IT strategy aligned with business needs, as well as ensuring the delivery of the company road map.
what you will be doing:
- Define and implement objectives and strategies for the IT department
- Lead the IT department towards agile transformation
- Select and implement suitable technology to streamline current legacy and help optimize their strategic benefits
- Design and customize technological systems and platforms to improve customer experience
- Plan the implementation of new systems and provide guidance to IT professionals and other staff within the organization
- Manage the IT budget, aligned with the business and company priorities
- Establish partnerships with IT providers
- Oversee the technological infrastructure (networks and computer systems) in the organization to ensure optimal performance
- Manage all IT-related projects: organize, monitor, report/dashboard and ensure the delivery
- Monitor changes or advancements in technology to discover ways the company can gain competitive advantage
- Analyze the costs, value and risks of information technology to advise management and suggest actions
- Regularly report on departments activities to CEO and to Orange group
- Act transversally to ensure quality delivering and collaboration with all departments
- Create an inclusive team environment, be a coach for team managers, by providing open and correct feedback
- Be a promoter of company culture and company values
what we are looking for:
- Proven experience as CIO or similar managerial role
- Excellent knowledge of IT systems and infrastructure
- Background in designing/developing IT systems and planning IT implementation
- Solid understanding of data analysis, budgeting and business operations
- Superior analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- A strong strategic and business mindset
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding Project management knowledge and experience
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- University or master degree in IT, or Mathematics domain
- Minimum 10 years of experience in teleco/IT domain
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a senior management position
what's in it for you:
- unique learning experience in our company
- working experience with great potential for growth
- competitive salary
- benefits and compensations that you can discover on https://www.orange.md/?l=1&p=1&c=1&sc=5
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learning and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be happy to welcome you into a young and dynamic team!
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
75, Alba Iulia street, Chisinau, Moldova