Orange Moldova is part of Orange Group with a total customer base of 252 million customers on 5 continents. Our mission is to be always in touch to connect what’s essential in our clients life and to offer a unique experience to each client.
Orange Moldova is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position of Network Administrator and its objective is administration & management of LAN, WAN and Firewalls equipment.
what you will be doing:
- LAN & WAN administration, engineering and maintenance
- administrating Linux servers
- setting up & configuring network equipment (Cisco, Fortinet, Juniper)
- setting up and offering support for VPNs
- providing the Intranet & Internet Security and internetworking solutions
- network supervision and auditing
- keeping up with operating systems and application development technologies
what we are looking for:
- university degree in Computer Science or similar
- 3-5 years of experience in networking, IPSec/VPN, network equipment configuration and administration (Cisco, Fortinet, Juniper)
- internetworking skills in TCP/IP networks
- knowledge and experience in Linux
- proficiency in Romanian and Russian, English would be a plus
what's in it for you:
- a unique learning experience in our company
- working experience with great potential for growth
- wide range of benefits, including:
- flexible working hours
- private medical insurance
- meal tickets
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learning and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
If you share the same views, please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org We will be happy to welcome you into a young and dynamic team!
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
75, Alba Iulia street, Chişinău, Moldova