QA Automation Engineer
Orange Systems is the IT hub of Orange Moldova. An IT park resident, with over 500 employees, that delivers advanced IT solutions, enhancing a wide range of activities and full cycle development, impacting millions of customers across Europe.
Orange Systems is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position of QA Automation Engineer to work with our International Partners.
what you will be doing:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand automation requirements and translate them into effective test scripts using AccelQ
- Design, develop, and maintain automation frameworks and test suites for Telecom applications
- Execute and analyze test results, identify defects, and work closely with developers to ensure timely resolution
- Participate in Agile ceremonies, including sprint planning, daily stand-ups, and sprint retrospectives
- Contribute to continuous improvement by sharing knowledge, best practices, and innovative ideas
what we are looking for:
- University degree
- Proficiency in English, written and spoken
- Good computer skills (MS Office): good command of Excel and Word
- 1+ year of experience as an Automation Engineer. The Telecom domain would be a plus
- Knowledge of additional automation tools/frameworks such as Selenium, Cucumber, or TestNG
- Familiarity with version control systems (e.g., Git) and continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipelines Hands-on experience in designing and implementing automation test scripts
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies, particularly SCRUM, and experience working in Agile teams
- Familiarity with Jira and Confluence for project management and documentation
- Proficiency in basic programming concepts such as loops, functions, and recursion
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication and collaboration abilities to work effectively within a team environment
what's in it for you:
- international environment and guaranteed life-work balance
- a unique learning experience in our company
- working experience with great potential for growth
- competitive salary
- benefits and compensations that you can discover on www.orange.md/orangesystems
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learning and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
If you share the same views, please send us your CV today. We will be happy to welcome you into a young and dynamic team!
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
Calea Iesilor 8, Chişinău, Moldova
Oportunităţi unice de învăţare
Comunităţi pe interese
Laptop şi telefon mobil de serviciu
Asigurare medicală privată