Orange Systems is the IT hub of Orange Moldova. An IT park resident, with over 500 employees, that delivers advanced IT solutions, enhancing a wide range of activities and full cycle development, impacting millions of customers across Europe.
Orange Systems is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position of Interconnect Analyst to work with our International Partners.
what you will be doing:
- Implementation and management of Roaming, Interconnect and Mobile Virtual Network activities, such as:
- transferred account procedure files;
- returned account procedure files;
- credit note calculations;
- control and preparation of invoices received/issued between mobile operators.
- Ensure that all documents and reports are accurate and issued on time
- Building specific telco reports and analysis of the above activities
- Management and reporting of key performance indicators.
what we are looking for:
- Relevant experience in Finance
- Advanced Excel, Power Point and Access knowledge
- Ability to build new reporting files or Data bases
- Roaming and Interconnect knowledge, nice to have
- Ability to deal with a lot of data from different sources
- Knowledge/experience with SQL, would be an advantage
- Excellent analytical and attention to details skills
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Ability to manage tough deadlines
- Proficiency in English.
what’s in it for you:
- international environment and guaranteed life-work balance
- a unique learning experience in our company
- working experience with great potential for growth
- competitive salary
- benefits and compensations that you can discover on www.orange.md/orangesystems.
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learning and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
If you share the same views, please send us your CV today. We will be happy to welcome you into a young and dynamic team!
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
10, Calea Iesilor, Chişinău, Moldova