Orange Systems is the IT hub of Orange Moldova. An IT park resident, with over 500 employees, that delivers advanced IT solutions, enhancing a wide range of activities and full cycle development, impacting millions of customers across Europe.
Orange Systems is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position of Tax Accountant to work with our International Partners.
As a Tax Accountant for our Partner, you’ll be responsible for accurately entering invoices and providing support in order to ensure effective and accurate financial operations.
what you will be doing:
- Treating and processing tax invoices
- Support for the quarterly preparation VAT declaration
- Support in month end close tax tasks
- Support in tax related ad hoc queries
what we are looking for:
- Finance/Accounting university degree
- 1-2 years of tax accounting experience would be an advantage
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially MS Excel and MS Word; SAP would be a plus
- High responsibility and attention to details skills, ability to work with high volume of data
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Good communication skills
- Resilience and flexibility to adapt to a fast moving environment
- Excellent written, reading, comprehension and verbal communication skills in English, knowledge of German would be an advantage
what's in it for you:
- a unique learning experience in our company
- working experience with great potential for growth
- competitive salary
- benefits and compensations
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learning and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
If you share the same views, please send us your CV today. We will be happy to welcome you into a young and dynamic team!
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
Str. Calea Iesilor 8, Chişinău, Moldova