Orange Systems is the IT hub of Orange Moldova. An IT park resident, with over 500 employees, that delivers advanced IT solutions, enhancing a wide range of activities and full cycle development, impacting millions of customers across Europe.
Orange Systems is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position of Test Architect to work with our International Partners.
As a Test Architect, you’ll be responsible for setting up best in class testing environment and process, will certify the products and features going to production are bug free, secure and meet the set performance criteria.
what you will be doing:
- Supporting the Test Manager in achieving their strategic goals for the Test Team by providing technical support to the Manager and the team
- Design and set up complete software testing environment
- Ensure testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology were applied as specified in testing approach.
- Owner of all testing environments which includes Dev, QA, UAT and Prod.
- Owner of releasing bug free software into production.
- Review and influence of existing solution, design and system architecture.
- Establish testing best practices and emerging concepts like continuous testing, database testing, testing in production, etc.
- Act as a subject matter expert on various testing types, specific tools used for them, market trends and best practices.
- Write and manage test cases, use cases and test scripts. Automation of test scripts and test cases.
- Build and manage digital testing architecture for the project.
- Review and monitor tests reports.
what we are looking for:
- Have at least 3 years of software testing experience
- Knowledge of tools (Jira, QC), concepts and methodologies of QA
- Clear understanding of the Requirements documentation and the testing approach.
- Ability to choose relevant testing tools and strategy for different needs.
- Ability to visualize the complete testing life cycle from requirements gathering to products/features deployed in production.
- Ability to ensure highly secure, bug free and high performance software products and features as per requirements.
- Ability to communicate solutions convincingly to the team and other stakeholders.
- Proven ability to analyze, organize, and integrate large amounts of complex information into clear, concise presentations, strategic roadmaps and tactical plans.
what’s in it for you:
- international environment and guaranteed life-work balance
- an unique learning experience in our company
- working experience with great potential for growth
- competitive salary
- benefits and compensations that you can discover on www.orange.md/orangesystems.
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learning and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
If you share the same views, please send us your CV today. We will be happy to welcome you into a young and dynamic team!
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
Str. Calea Ieşilor 10, Chişinău, Moldova