Orange Systems is the IT hub of Orange Moldova. An IT park resident, with over 500 employees, that delivers advanced IT solutions, enhancing a wide range of activities and full cycle development, impacting millions of customers across Europe.
Orange Systems is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position of Test Manager to work with our International Partners.
As Test Manager, you’ll be responsible to manage complex acceptance testing campaigns.
what you will be doing:
- Verify the quality and traceability of the Business Requirement Documents to ensure a smooth business acceptance phase.
- Manages business acceptance and In life testing to obtain buy-in and sign off from stakeholders respectively prior and after the implementation
- Build Business Acceptance planning and manage the execution of the BA campaign in coordination with the supplier Project Manager and the Business Project Manager.
- Writes/participate to the writing of Business Acceptance / In Life use cases and scenarios with accuracy, completeness and sequencing and ensures it is aligned, communicated and approved by all business stakeholders
- Request appropriate resources to execute test book according to the business requirements impacts and ownership. Train the tester on the test to be executed and lead the coordination of the test book execution by the test users
what we are looking for:
- Have university degree in Information Technologies/Mathematics or similar
- Have at least 2 years of software testing experience with proven experience of Test Management
- Knowledge of tools (Jira, QC), concepts and methodologies of QA
- Experience in UAT and Business Requirements Specifications
Knowledge in business analysis and UML is an asset
- Solid knowledge of SQL and Unix-based OS
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process is a plus
- Telecommunication and IP networks knowledge is a plus
- Ability to interact and work well with other groups in a project team
- Have excellent written, reading, comprehension and oral communication skills in English.
what’s in it for you:
- international environment and guaranteed life-work balance
- an unique learning experience in our company
- working experience with great potential for growth
- competitive salary
- benefits and compensations that you can discover on www.orange.md/orangesystems.
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learning and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
If you share the same views, please send us your CV today. We will be happy to welcome you into a young and dynamic team!
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
Calea Iesilor 8 str., Chisinau