TMC Level 1 Operations Engineer
Orange Moldova is part of Orange Group with a total customer base of 269 million customers on 5 continents. Our mission is to be always in touch to connect what’s essential in our clients life and to offer a unique experience to each client.
Orange Moldova is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position of TMC Level 1 Operations Engineer.
what you will be doing:
- Closely monitor the network elements 24/7, and promptly react to network alarms and network incidents
- Responsible for customer satisfaction and respond to customer needs. The final solution should leave satisfied customer in order to continue to use Orange services.
- Responsible for identifying the cause of the problem and escalating it to other teams in different departments
- Immediate escalation of any major issues affecting the Orange customer experience.
- Ability to assess and priorities faults and respond or escalate accordingly
- Respect all internal work procedures.
what we are looking for:
- University studies in Telecommunications / IT
- Fluent written and spoken knowledge of Romanian and Russian
- Knowledge of English at intermediate level
- Using PC at advanced user level: installing applications and OS, removing errors, etc.
- Basic knowledge in customer support and network monitoring
- Available for a flexible work schedule
what's in it for you:
- a unique learning experience in our company
- working experience with great potential for growth
- flexible working hours
- benefits and compensations that you can discover on https://www.orange.md/?l=1&p=1&c=1&sc=5
Send your CV to email@example.com until September, 27, 2019. We will be happy to welcome you into a young and dynamic team!
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
75, Alba Iulia street, Chişinău, Moldova