Orange Systems is the IT hub of Orange Moldova. An IT park resident, with over 500 employees, that delivers advanced IT solutions, enhancing a wide range of activities and full cycle development, impacting millions of customers across Europe.
Orange Systems is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position of Web Analyst to work with our International Partner.
As a Web Analyst, you will be responsible for measurement and insights in our growth strategy to make online our hero channel. You will analyze both our digital marketing as well as our on-site behavioral data to guide our growth strategy. You are someone with a high ability to communicate often complex data and insights in simple language to individuals and groups of people, and hone in on key findings, and clearly and succinctly answer the “so what?” question.
what you will be doing:
- Customer Insights: Proactively produce customer level insight in order to identify sales opportunities and cost savings through continuous review of site developments, AB Testing campaigns, commercial performance and marketing campaigns.
- Measurement: Working with the web development team to ensure correct measurement across all platforms
- Marketing segmentation: Develop and maintain our marketing segmentation, e.g., for geographic targeting
- Tagging & tracking: Define business requirements for tagging and tracking across all platforms
- Reporting: Develop and maintain our daily and weekly business reporting to steer the eCommerce business; support integration with data lake & warehouse
we are looking for:
- >3y experience in web analytics: Familiar with Google Analytics, Facebook business manager, A/B testing tools, attribution tools
- Data engineering: Experience extracting and manipulating data from denormalised sources using SQL; working with AWS / BigQuery
- Quantitative – educated to a degree level preferably in Maths, Computer Science, Statistics or similar
- Excel/Powerpoint – Confident using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint to manipulate and present data
- Doer – you get things done. Done is better than perfect.
what's in it for you:
- an unique learning experience in our company
- working experience with great potential for growth
- competitive salary
- benefits and compensations that you can discover on Orange Benefits
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learning and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
If you share the same views, please send us your CV today. We will be happy to welcome you into a young and dynamic team!
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
8 Calea Iesilor str.