Customer Support Administrator
Orange Systems is the IT hub of Orange Moldova. An IT park resident, with over 500 employees, that delivers advanced IT solutions, enhancing a wide range of activities and full cycle development, impacting millions of customers across Europe.
Orange Systems is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position of Customer Support Administrator.
As a Customer Support Administrator you will have to be problem solving and offering solutions oriented by meeting customers needs.
what you will be doing:
- Responsible for booking delivery and returns of CFL equipment (eg – routers, dongles)
- Responsible for contacting customers via SMS to determine their correct email address
- Responding to 5* Trustpilot reviews via our ticket system Zendesk.
- Moving customer accounts from provisioning to active
- Setting up customers first invoices in our billing system
- Investigating discrepancies in invoices
- Taking inbound customer queries over the phone, email, and webform
what we are looking for:
- Highly developed soft skills and a strong will to serve
- Good listener, able to identify customer needs. Empathy is extremely important, and the ability to relate to a wide-ranging demographic is essential.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Flexible enough to work as a blended agent across channels, handling phone, email or chat transactions.
- Competent keyboarding and PC navigation skills, familiarity with technology and mobile applications. Able to work quickly and efficiently.
- A least two years customer service experience in a call centre required (voice, email, chat experience), technical experience a plus or similar experience in an admin related role.
- Experience of using Zendesk
- Excellent written, reading, comprehension and verbal communication skills in English
what's in it for you:
- international environment and guaranteed life-work balance
- a unique learning experience in our company
- working experience with great potential for growth
- competitive salary
- benefits and compensations that you can discover on www.orange.md/orangesystems
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learning and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
If you share the same views, please send us your CV. We will be happy to welcome you into a young and dynamic team!
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
8 Calea Iesilor street, Chişinău, Moldova