Delivery Manager (IT Operations)
Orange Systems is the IT hub of Orange Moldova. An IT park resident, with over 500 employees, that delivers advanced IT solutions, enhancing a wide range of activities and full cycle development, impacting millions of customers across Europe.
Orange Systems is looking for a new colleague as Delivery Manager to work with our International Partners, who will be accountable for the full delivery cycle, while meeting or exceeding service quality standards by managing the complex Software delivery campaigns.
what you will be doing:
- Manage Customer Domain, lead teams, design and oversee implementations of process standards for excellence
- Be accountable for the quality of service, defining escalation path for service performance issues
- Monitor and report on performance and quality of delivery
- Accountable for Service efficiency / Recovery plan on the service quality
- Defines and update Continual Service Improvement Plan
- Identify the expected results, possible solutions and anticipate impact and result of possible solutions
- Take part of the early projects’ intakes and act as relay towards OMD team
- Choose and design best solution to clients’ needs, based on detailed analysis and profound understanding of customer constraints and requirements
- Design, negotiate and agree key performance indicators and service level agreements with customers
- Responsible for resource management (allocation, monitoring, motivating, etc)
- Demonstrate a prompt reaction in mitigations of any escalation
- Formalize the end of activities in the frame of a given project with a lesson learned
- Seek information about the real underlying needs of the client, beyond those expressed initially and to match those to available (or customized) products or services
what we are looking for:
- Degree in IT or related field
- ITSM related certification (good to have)
- PMP related Certificate (good to have)
- At least 5 years of relevant experience within Delivery of application or in telecommunication field
- Advanced knowledge of SDLC theories and practices
- Expertise in people management and leadership
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Capacity to train and guide junior team members
- Ability to manage and prioritize tasks efficiently
- Hands on Project Management experience
- Excellent written, reading, comprehension and verbal, business communication skills in English and Romanian languages
- Ability to create the conditions that enables the team to perform at its best (e.g., setting clear direction, providing appropriate structure, getting the right people)
- Ability to reward and recognizes team members for their contributions to the team’s success, and celebrate the team as a whole for their collaborative efforts, with rewards that are meaningful.
what's in it for you:
- international environment and guaranteed life-work balance
- an unique learning experience in our company
- working experience with great potential for growth
- competitive salary
- benefits and compensations that you can discover on http://www.orange.md/beneficii
We invite you to join Orange for an unique learning and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
If you share the same views, please send us your CV today. We will be happy to welcome you into a young and dynamic team!
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
8, Calea Ieșilor Street , Chişinău, Moldova