Online Sales Manager
Orange Moldova is part of Orange Group with a total customer base of 269 million customers on 5 continents. Our mission is to be always in touch to connect what’s essential in our clients life and to offer a unique experience to each client.
Orange Moldova is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position Online Sales Manager.
The objective is to orchestrate all aspects of the Orange Moldova e-commerce area to ensure a sustainable growth and to build excellent customer experience in order to provide the best in class service.
what you will be doing:
- develop and execute ecommerce sales strategies to meet revenue and growth targets
- identify new areas of Orange on-line sales opportunity beyond current organizational thinking to generate sales
- propose, plan and manage development and optimization initiatives to increase the online shop’s traffic, conversion rates, order size and eventually the growth and profitability of the channel
- collaborate with marketing and operations on content strategy, media, product launches, promotional campaigns and other initiatives
- collaborate with IT teams on design, architecture and back-end solutions for enhanced site functionality to ensure that the overall brand strategy for the company is translated online
- organize and ensure perfect execution of the recurrent operational activities for the on-line sales platform such as managing product descriptions, reporting etc.
- lead and develop the on-line team in order to meet company strategy in digital growth
what we are looking for:
- deep subject matter expertise on e-commerce operations and technical solutions
- more than 3 years of Ecommerce, digital marketing and/or online sales experience (Prior experience with big on-line retailer is preferred)
- comprehensive knowledge of the digital landscape including KPI's, digital marketing, e-commerce and brand strategies
- an innovative and forward-thinking candidate who will work hard and enthusiastically take on many responsibilities
- exceptional time management skills
- adaptable and flexible
- leadership skills
- superior verbal and written communication skills, copywriting skills are a plus
- proficiency with Microsoft Software; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Database related programs
- proficiency in Romanian, English and Russian
what's in it for you:
- unique learning experience in our company
- working experience with great potential for growth
- competitive salary
- benefits and compensations that you can discover on https://www.orange.md/?l=1&p=1&c=1&sc=5
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learning and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be happy to welcome you into a young and dynamic team!
Str. Alba Iulia 75, Chişinău, Moldova