Orange Systems is the IT hub of Orange Moldova. An IT park resident, with over 500 employees, that delivers advanced IT solutions, enhancing a wide range of activities and full cycle development, impacting millions of customers across Europe.
Orange Systems is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position of PHP Developer to work with our International Partners.
The job purpose is to design and implement changes on existing and new applications in order to create, maintain and improve software.
what you will be doing:
- Develop clean, elegant, readable, testable, and well-documented code in PHP application
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- Realize technical design for solutions, including, but not limited to e-shop and portals in telco domain
- Provide qualitative fixes for functional and performance issues
- Ensure the code implementation is done according to the standards
- Provide qualitative support of the application, giving quick feedback on questions raised by the client
what we are looking for:
- At least 3 years of experience as PHP Developer
- Advanced knowledge and working experience with Magento platform and complete eCommerce lifecycle development
- Knowledge of MySQL and/or MySQL Percona
- Understanding of modern UI/UX trends
- Will be considered an advantage experience with: Varnish, Redis, Elasticsearch, RabbitMQ
- Agility, creativity and productivity
- Skills in algorithms and experience of working with big data would be an advantage
- Rigorous and autonomous
- Be able to understand the clients specifications and estimate the impact on existing solution, having solid troubleshooting skills
- Have excellent written, reading, comprehension and verbal communication skills in English
what’s in it for you:
- International environment and guaranteed work-life balance
- a unique learning experience in our company
- working experience with great potential for growth
- competitive salary
- benefits and compensations that you can discover on www.orange.md/orangesystems
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learning and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
If you share the same views, please send us your CV today. We will be happy to welcome you into a young and dynamic team!
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
Calea Iesilor 8, Chişinău, Moldova