Head of Business Development
Orange Systems is the IT hub of Orange Moldova. An IT park resident, with over 500 employees, that delivers advanced IT solutions, enhancing a wide range of activities and full cycle development, impacting millions of customers across Europe.
Orange Systems is looking for an ambitious and energetic Head of Business Development to help expand company’s Business.
The Head of Business Development will be the front of the company and will have goals to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and enhancing strong relationships with clients.
what you will be doing:
- Develop customer relationship with key business executives and stakeholders
- Take care of client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing customers, as well seek for opportunities outside existing cooperation
- Interact with cross-functional internal teams (including Service Delivery: Customer operations, Finance and IT domains) to improve the entire customer experience and satisfaction
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Collaborate with partners in order to quickly and effectively manage all possible commercial, administrative and other issues by this maintaining a trustful relationship
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements based on internal strategy of risk contingency and profitability policy
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Report the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal stakeholders
- Forecast and track key sales indicators (Sales Order, Revenue, Collection)
- Take care of challenging customer requests and issue escalations
- Responsible for client’s satisfaction through delivering exceptional customer service and customer centricity attitude
what we are looking for:
- University degree in Telco/ IT/ Business Administration
- At least 5-7 years of Proven work experience as Business Development Manager, Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Sales Executive or a relevant role
- Ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Deep IT/ Digital understanding
- Self-motivated and able to succeed in a results-driven environment
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written, reading, comprehension and verbal, business communication skills in English and Romanian languages
- Proficient knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
what's in it for you:
- international environment and guaranteed life-work balanced unique learning experience in our company
- working experience with great potential for growth
- competitive salary
- benefits and compensations that you can discover on www.orange.md/orangesystems
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learning and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
If you share the same views, send us your CV to email@example.com today. We will be happy to welcome you into a young and dynamic team!
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
8, Calea Iesilor street, Chişinău, Moldova