RPA Business Analyst
Orange Systems is the IT hub of Orange Moldova. An IT park resident, with over 500 employees, that delivers advanced IT solutions, enhancing a wide range of activities and full cycle development, impacting millions of customers across Europe.
Orange Systems is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position of RPA Business Analyst to work with our International Partners.
As a RPA Business Analyst you represent the gatekeeper of the process automation pipeline through high-level and deep process analysis.
what you will be doing:
- Manage full life cycle implementations for RPA process in scope:
- Formulate, high level planning, effort estimation, forecasting and reporting strategies
- Coordinate with all stakeholders to deliver the automation for the selected process
- Provide continuous updates to RPA stakeholders and Project Manager during project delivery
- Gather business requirements and develop process mapping documentation
- Understand and analyze the processes to be automated
- Present process improvement solutions for submitted processes to be automated including other operational improvements in executing a specific process
- Constructive transverse collaboration and effective communication with the partners and within the team
- Timely escalation and reporting to the supervisor of the operational issues, both solved and unsolved
what we are looking for:
- University degree in the field of IT or Telecommunications - is an advantage
- Fluent in English, French will be an advantage
- Familiarity with RPA
- A good understanding of the business and industry
- Good analytical skills with the ability to analyze and propose optimization for requirements from different angles with clear and logical thinking
- Proficiency with MS Office suite
- A great level of curiosity and exceptional communication skills
- A “zoom-in zoom-out” approach in identifying the best solution, always ensuring that the steps taken are coherent with the program vision.
what's in it for you:
- an unique learning experience in our company
- working experience with great potential for growth
- competitive salary
- benefits and compensations
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learning and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
If you share the same views, please send us your CV today. We will be happy to welcome you into a young and dynamic team!
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
8 Calea Iesilor str.