Orange Systems is the IT hub of Orange Moldova. An IT park resident, with over 500 employees, that delivers advanced IT solutions, enhancing a wide range of activities and full cycle development, impacting millions of customers across Europe.
Orange Systems is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position of Business Analyst.
As an Business Analyst you will be responsible for documenting current business processes, systems and providing a conduit for software and system change, in addition to other technology related activities.
what you will be doing:
- Take part in the creation of solutions design and implementation.
- Requirement analysis
- Security Design & Architecture
- Product Evaluation
- Project Mandate
- Review & Validation
- Manage change control between development and production environments in relation to the systems and services within your care.
- Develop standards and policies for maintaining the operational state effectively
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Document and publish standard processes and procedures
- Develop a training plan for colleagues on security processes and procedures and actively share the knowledge
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Develop and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- To maintain appropriate records of time spent, actions taken and item status to facilitate management, future problem resolution and to keep users informed of progress
- To keep users up to date with progress and to liaise with colleagues and partners in an appropriate manner and liaising with users regarding escalated issues and to agree appropriate courses of action and priorities
- Participate in the development of Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity Planning.
what we are looking for:
- Experience with process modelling, analysis and simulation tools using relevant business process standards including UML and BPMN
- Prior experience with end user requirements gathering
- Hands-on experience developing test cases and test plans
- Ability to conduct research into software-related issues and products
- Demonstrable experience in developing and mentoring less experienced team members
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Flexible and adaptable in regards to learning and understanding new technologies
- Proficiency in verbal and written English.
what's in it for you:
- an unique learning experience in our company
- working experience with great potential for growth
- competitive salary
- benefits and compensations that you can discover on https://www.orange.md/?l=1&p=1&c=1&sc=5
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learing and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
If you share the same views, send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
8, Calea Iesilor street, Chişinău, Moldova