Orange Systems is the IT hub of Orange Moldova. An IT park resident, with over 500 employees, that delivers advanced IT solutions, enhancing a wide range of activities and full cycle development, impacting millions of customers across Europe.
Orange Systems is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position of Business Analyst to work with our International Partners.
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible to deliver service excellence to company’s customers by treating efficiently and in a proactive way all kinds of customer requests; to demonstrate professional assistance, responsibility and customer needs orientation.
what you will be doing:
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand and translate business needs into functional specifications, requirements, and use cases
- Document business processes by capturing the current (As-Is) versions from stakeholders and advising on the optimal future (To-Be) versions within a software solution
- Capture and document any change requests that may arise during the development phase
- Elaborate and maintain project documentation such as Business Requirements Document (BRD), process documents, diagram flows, use cases, change requests, etc.
- Work closely with the development team, testers, project managers, software architects, and business developers throughout each phase of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
what we are looking for:
- University degree
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Work experience as a Business Analyst in Agile and/or Waterfall methodologies
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skills
- Detail-oriented and analytical
- Proven experience in requirements elicitation and documentation
- Proven experience in process modeling, preferably with BPMN 2.0 and UML sequence diagrams
what's in it for you:
- international environment and guaranteed life-work balance
- a unique learning experience in our company
- working experience with great potential for growth
- competitive salary
- benefits and compensations that you can discover on www.orange.md/orangesystems
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learning and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
If you share the same views, please send us your CV today. We will be happy to welcome you into a young and dynamic team!
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
Calea Iesilor 8, Chişinău, Moldova
Уникальные возможности обучения
Сообщества по интересам
Рабочий ноутбук и телефон
Частная медицинская страховка