Social Media Coordinator
Orange Moldova is part of Orange Group with a total customer base of 269 million customers on 5 continents. Our mission is to be always in touch to connect what’s essential in our client’s life and to offer a unique experience to each client.
Are you passionate about social media? Then we have the perfect job for you!
The objective of the Social Media Coordinator within Orange Moldova is to participate in creating and leading successful marketing campaigns across social media platforms.
what you will be doing:
- plan, develop and follow-up social media campaigns in accordance with the brand and communication strategy
- generate ideas for posts, write copy, and publish daily content for social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Odnoklassniki, LinkedIn, YouTube, Telegram)
- create social media content for the company’s CEO, CSR Projects and other teams within the company when needed
- offer support to project owners in generating social media content
- increase the visibility, engagement, and campaigns’ results on the company’s social media pages
- analyze the appropriate social media metrics and prepare post-campaign reporting
- work in synergy with creative agencies and other suppliers for social media campaigns preparation and development through completion.
what we are looking for:
- university degree in Marketing, Communication, or related field;
- a genuine interest in social media platforms, tools, and trends
- great attention to detail
- flexibility, ability to work fast and multi-tasking
- ability to interact effectively with all levels of management
- proficiency in Romanian, Russian and English.
what's in it for you:
- a unique learning experience in our company
- working experience with great potential for growth
- competitive salary
- a wide range of benefits
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learning and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
If you are interested in this job position, please send us your CV along with your own version of this Job Advertising adapted for another social media channel, in both Romanian and English, to the below contacts until September 30, 2018. We will be happy to welcome you into a young and dynamic team!
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
75, Alba Iulia street, Chisinau, Moldova
Fax: 022 97 56 88
Tel: 022 97 58 10