Service Management Coordinator
Orange Moldova is looking for a new colleagues to fill in the position of Service Management Coordinator.
The objective is to manage the E2E Services Quality for all range of services ( Mobile, Fix, Convergent), OSS domain for inventory and ticketing tool administration.
what you will be doing:
- manage of Quality Improvement Program
- prepare and update the Service Catalog
- analysis of E2E performance KPIs of the services from Service Catalog
- coordination of Customer Problem Management between CS and SMC
- coordination of Network Problem Management between TD, SMC and third parties
- service SLA definition, monitoring, insurance on scope of SMC activity
- handle the CEX KPIs and improve the customer satisfaction
- OSS tools administration (Inventory and Ticketing tools)
what we are looking for:
- knowledge of SQL
- basic experience in Remedy BMC application
- basic level of Mobile Networks, Fixed Networks architecture
- knowledge of Java, Python is additionally appreciated
what's in it for you:
- a unique learning experience in our company
- working experience with great potential for growth
- wide range of benefits: www.systems.orange.md
Send us today your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be happy to welcome you into a young and dynamic team!
Str. Alba Iulia 75, Chişinău, Moldova