Business Process Management Officer
Orange Moldova is part of Orange Group with a total customer base of 269 million customers on 5 continents. Our mission is to be always in touch to connect what’s essential in our clients life and to offer a unique experience to each client.
Orange Moldova is looking for a colleague to fill in the position of Business Process Management Officer within the Audit, Controls and Risk Management Team.
The job’s objective is to strengthen business results through continuous improvement of business processes; transversal collaborate and support on business operations in creation, revision and improvement of processes to ensure business efficiency and effectiveness.
what you will be doing:
- assist business owners in:
- planning, implementing change and evaluating performance in the Company;
- modelling, documentation, analyze and design of business processes, as well as oversee the implementation of process improvements;
- understanding, elaboration and management of the processes map of the company
- examine and evaluate distinct processes within the context of organizational goals and propose changes or enhancements to help achieve those goals;
- coordinate activities of individuals and departments involved in a particular process to ensure work efficiency;
- develop and implement systems to monitor and measure business processes;
- drive and coordinate process improvement initiatives and projects;
- maintain the quality management system process (ISO 9001:2015) and the environment management system process (ISO 14001:2015);
- report on quality and environment management performance;
- ensure the quality and environment management systems are effective, efficient and improves over time
what we are looking for:
- university degree in economics/finance, business administration or equivalent
- 1-3 years of relevant experience with the telecommunication industry or another appropriate area
- understanding Company’s business processes & procedures, as well as basic understanding of cross functional processes
- being familiar with methodologies of Business Process Management (e.g. Lean, Six Sigma, Total Quality Management or similar) and ISO Standards
- data analysis and creative problem-solving skills; ability to investigate, document and maintain records accurately
- excellent project coordination, planning and organizational skills, with high attention to detail
- strong knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) with understanding of data analysis techniques
- strong interpersonal, written and spoken communication skills
- proficiency in Romanian, English; Russian - an advantage
- ISO Certified on ISO 9001 Quality Management System, ISO 14001 Environment Management System, ISO 27001 Informational Security Management System and OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Security Management System; ISO Certified Auditor - an advantage
what's in it for you:
- a unique learning experience in our company
working experience with great potencial for growth
benefits and compensations that you can discover on https://www.orange.md/?l=1&p=1&c=13&sc=1
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learning and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be happy to welcome you into a young and dynamic team!
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
Str. Alba Iulia 75, Chişinău, Moldova