Credit Check Analyst
Orange Systems is the IT hub of Orange Moldova. An IT park resident, with over 350 employees, that delivers advanced IT solutions, enhancing a wide range of activities and full cycle development, impacting millions of customers across Europe.
Orange Systems is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position of Credit Check Analyst to work with our International Partners.
As Credit Check Analyst you’ll be responsible for identification and prevention of possible payment defaults of customers who went through the automated credit check process without accepting the result (either by customer or by sales agent).
what you will be doing:
- Handling of all manual credit check requests coming from direct and indirect channels for our B2C customers
- Identify default risks based on external scores and on the payment behavior of existing customers
- Decision support for the sales and finance management regarding the acquisition of new customers
- Support of the management regarding the improvement of credit check procedures.
what we are looking for:
- Finance/Accounting university degree
- Proficiency in English
- Good computer skills (MS Office)
- Good IT literacy, competent and confident use of email and web applications
- Ability to respond positively to changes
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy, well organized
- Detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable
- Ability to work independently and with a with a team in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely to stakeholders within the business, good communication skills
- Stress and time management skills.
what’s in it for you:
- international environment and guaranteed life-work balance
- a unique learning experience in our company
- working experience with great potential for growth
- competitive salary
- benefits and compensations that you can discover on www.orange.md/orangesystems
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learning and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
If you share the same views, please send us your CV until January 20th. We will be happy to welcome you into a young and dynamic team!
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
8, Calea Iesilor Street, Chişinău, Moldova