Packet Switch Core Network Engineer
Orange Moldova is part of Orange Group with a total customer base of 269 million customers on 5 continents. Our mission is to be always in touch to connect what’s in our clients life and toessential offer a unique experience to each client.
Orange Moldova is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position of Packet Switch Engineer.
Packet Switch Core Network is a part of 2G/3G/4G cellular telecommunication network. PSCN support engineer is responsible for operation and maintenance of the packet core network elements consisting of IP routers/switches/firewalls, SGSN, MME, GGSN, SGW, PGW, etc. and auxiliary supporting network elements like DNS, DHCP, RADIUS servers.
what you will be doing:
- Perform maintenance, operations and development of Packet Core Network
- Support integration and development of new mobile data services
- Cooperate, coordinate and provide support to different OMD teams and projects
- Perform second level operation and maintenance activities for network elements
- Provide expertise and resolution for Customer and Network Trouble Tickets and recommend timely actions and solutions
- Collect and analyze required logs and traces during and post fault investigations
- Perform changes in the Network based on Change Requests procedure
- Monitor and troubleshoot Network performance, issues and faults
- Interact with suppliers to fix the issues identified in the systems
what we are looking for:
- University degree in Telecommunications, Engineering or IT
- General knowledge of IP and GSM/UMTS/LTE networks
- Good understanding and experience with TCP/IP protocol suite and services
- Experience with UNIX/Linux operating systems is a plus
- Experience with GSM/UMTS/LTE protocols and services (3GPP) is a plus
- Understanding and of Virtualization technologies (OpenStack, KVM, VmWare ESX, etc. ) is a plus
- Structured troubleshooting skills
- Computer skills (MS Office)
- Proficiency in Romanian, Russian and English
- Willing and capable to learn quickly, responsible, strong initiative, team spirit, with good analytical and communication skills
what's in it for you:
- a unique learning experience in our company
- working experience with great potential for growth
- competitive salary
- benefits and compensations
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learning and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
If you share the same views, please send us your CV to the below contacts until January 31, 2019. We will be happy to welcome you into a young and dynamic team!
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
Str. Alba Iulia 75, Chişinău, Moldova