Call Audit Specialist
Orange Systems is the IT hub of Orange Moldova. An IT park resident, with over 350 employees, that delivers advanced IT solutions, enhancing a wide range of activities and full cycle development, impacting millions of customers across Europe.
Orange Systems is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position of Call Audit Specialist to work with our International Partners.
As a Call Audit Specialist you’ll be responsible for assessing customer information (from calls, emails, web forms, customer relations) processed by all customer facing team. In addition, you will be responsible for accurately completing comprehensive reporting to ensure closed loop activity for all non-compliance cases.
what you will be doing:
- Conduct daily quality reviews on customer service calls
- Ensure that customer services meets all of its regulatory compliance obligations established in scripts
- Assess all regulatory information provided, using all Customer Relationship Management systems to identify non-compliance of process
- Be responsible for collating accurate information that will be shared with key stakeholders across the business of non-regulatory compliance
- Develop and present ideas for performance and process improvement within the team
what we are looking for:
- University degree
- Exceptional listening, analytical and attention to details skills
- Excellent written, reading, comprehension and verbal communication skills in English
- Very good organizational and problem solving skill
- Good knowledge of MS Excel
- Ability to prioritize tasks to meet agreed audit targets
- Discretion during all assessor and reporting activity
- Administrative and/or data entry experience or call center environment experience preferred
- International work experience would be an advantage
what's in it for you:
- international environment and guaranteed life-work balance
- a unique learning experience in our company
- working experience with great potential for growth
- competitive salary
- benefits and compensations that you can discover on www.orange.md/orangesystems
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learning and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
If you share the same views, please send us your CV till August 10th. We will be happy to welcome you into a young and dynamic team!
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
Calea Iesilor 8, Chisinau