Orange Systems is the IT hub of Orange Moldova. An IT park resident, with over 500 employees, that delivers advanced IT solutions, enhancing a wide range of activities and full cycle development, impacting millions of customers across Europe.
Orange Systems is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position of UX Researcher for our Telecom Partner from UK.
As an UX Researcher, you will explore and identify our users’ intents and the related needs, expectations, and desires in an Agile environment, being the users' advocate and ensure their needs are central to product direction.
what you will be doing:
- Lead the research in customer facing projects and facilitate product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products in collaboration with the UX Designer.
- Foster and grow User Research and a data driven product design culture.
- Handle the design, administration, and execution of research studies utilising Userlytics, Google Analytics and HotJar.
- Conduct competitor and user research in collaboration with the UX research & design intern prior designing of new products and features.
- In collaboration with the Product Owner and Business Analyst, propose, plan, execute, and deliver user research at various stages of the product development lifecycle to drive decisions.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant and thoughtful solutions in collaboration with the UX Designer.
- Participate in all Scrum events (daily stand-ups, sprint planning, review and QA sprint tickets to make sure they are in line with provided designs and UX acceptance criteria, sprint review and retrospectives).
what we are looking for:
- UX research experience
- Experience doing qualitative and quantitative user research on web based products
- Extensive experience planning and executing different types of research and testing activities
- Proficient in using Adobe Creative Suite in particular Photoshop & XD.
- Intermediate knowledge of Google Analytics and HotJar
- Experience working with remote user testing platforms such as Userlytics would be an advantage
- Fluency in English is essential.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and familiarity with technical constraints and limitations for platforms such as desktop and mobile, Android and iOS
- Excellent interpersonal skills
what's in it for you:
- an unique learning experience in our company
- working experience with great potential for growth
- competitive salary
- benefits and compensations that you can discover on Orange Benefits
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learning and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
If you share the same views, please send us your CV today. We will be happy to welcome you into a young and dynamic team!
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
8 Calea Iesilor str.