Fraud and Revenue Assurance Analyst
Orange Systems is the IT hub of Orange Moldova. An IT park resident, with over 500 employees, that delivers advanced IT solutions, enhancing a wide range of activities and full cycle development, impacting millions of customers across Europe.
Orange Systems is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position of Fraud and Revenue Assurance Analyst to work with our International Partners.
The job purpose is: Detect fraud rapidly and take necessary actions to avoid fraud costs and fraudulent revenue.
Ensure cases of fraud are correctly documented and recorded. Suggest improvements to current detection mechanisms.
what you will be doing:
Fraud prevention and detection:
- Recognize, prioritize and respond to alerts generated by the Fraud Management System (FMS) or any other reporting mechanisms.
- Analyze alerts and classify them as fraud or non-fraud according to Fraud Policy. Conduct in-depth investigation into suspected cases and take appropriate measures in order to avoid further damage or negative impact on legitimate customers, brand, and financials and eventually on compliance.
- Deal with all Fraud alerts and reports received in the relevant e-mailboxes. Ensure cases are handled according to agreed deadlines always with timely fashion and escalated whenever necessary.
- Deal with customers being victims of fraud as per existing policy and highest level of confidentiality.
- Analyse the credit worthiness of companies & dealers according to the partner’s acceptance policy and guidelines and determine whether restrictions of services, active credit limits or deposits are necessary.
- Analysing the financial payment performance data and statements data of a company in case additional subscribers or risky services are requested.
- Analyse all the issue activation requests, performed by problem customers (blocked by the system) and decide if the order should be validated or not.
- To treat all customers complaints (fraud calls complains, activation complains, usurpation cases, PV, etc) linked to all type of fraud issues via a support tool that achieve them for each customer and take appropriate action depending on type of complaint.
- Backup/On Call: to ensure that sufficient fraud control levels are maintained during weekends and public holidays and more in general to provide support as requested by the management in case of severe incidents.
- Proactively enhance fraud knowledge in order to improve investigation efficiency and to promote a spirit of result driven approach.
- To have an in-depth knowledge about all product and services offered by partner and to refresh its knowledge about latest updates.
- The analyst should be sufficiently confident in his judgment of alerts and take appropriate actions /decision to stop immediately any further damage.
- Execute daily checking procedures relating to products/promos/services
- Treatment of Revenue Assurance alerts generated by the Fraud Management System (FMS) or any other reporting mechanisms.
- Monitoring detailed traffic and revenue in order to detect revenue leakages or fraud cases
- Analyze RA alerts and conduct in-depth investigation into suspected cases and take appropriate measures in order to avoid revenue leakage
- Detect abuses, data inconsistency, revenue leakage by verifying revenue assurance alarms
- Check completeness and accuracy on revenue chain in order to assure billing integrity and maximize revenues
- Communicate and follow up properly revenue issues to the partners in order to be raised incidents in due time
- Actively participate in various revenue assurance and anti-fraud initiatives
- Participation in Revenue assurance system implementation
we are looking for:
- University degree in economics or finance
- Good analytical skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Well organized and time management skills
- Good team work player
- Fast learner, pro-activeness, curiosity and problem-solving skills
- General knowledge of telco industry and understanding of GSM/GPRS technologies – nice to have
- Good understanding of Fraud process, billing, credit and bad debt environment
- Good understanding of RA process, revenue chain and framework
- Experience in conducting in-depth investigations and creating reports
- Good IT literacy including ability to use all Microsoft office packages
- Good written, reading comprehension and verbal communication skills in English
- The ability to interpret, communicate and follow up efficiently risks identified in RA processes
what's in it for you:
- international environment and guaranteed life-work balance
- an unique learning experience in our company
- working experience with great potential for growth
- competitive salary
- benefits and compensations that you can discover on www.orange.md/orangesystems
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learning and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
If you share the same views, please send us your CV today. We will be happy to welcome you into a young and dynamic team!
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
Str. Calea Ieşilor 10, Chişinău, Moldova