Orange Systems is the IT hub of Orange Moldova. An IT park resident, with over 500 employees, that delivers advanced IT solutions, enhancing a wide range of activities and full cycle development, impacting millions of customers across Europe.
Orange Systems is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position of HR Administrator, to perform a range of activities in recruitment and employment processes, delivering excellent services to our International Partner.
Job Purpose: The main goal of the HR Administrator is be responsible for a wide range of activities starting with completing the employment checks for all new starters and finishing with reviewing and renewing different HR arrangements internally from bonus to various terms and conditions by following company policies and legal compliance.
what you will be doing:
- Completing the employment checks for all new starters. Chasing (telephone and email) candidates/employees to obtain missing information – seeking suitable alternative work around documents when required/appropriate
- Performing a full range of HR Admin activities as directed that includes SAP Administration, letter fulfilment from templates, data entry, basic reporting and lookups
- Forming and maintaining employee records
- Updating databases internally, such as sickness records. Preparing and amending where necessary HR documents, i.e. employment contracts
- Communicating with external partners
- Being the first point of contact for employees on any HR related queries
- Collaborating with payroll by providing the department with relevant employee information
what we are looking for:
- University degree in economic or administration field
- Excellent attention to details, pro-activeness, persistence and problem-solving skills
- Ability to apply comprehension and logic to identify discrepancies against an agreed framework/matrix
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Excellent written, reading comprehension and verbal communication skills in English
- Good IT literacy, competent and confident use of email and web applications
what's in it for you:
- an unique learning experience in our company
- working experience with great potential for growth
- flexible working hours
- benefits and compensations that you can discover on https://www.orange.md/?l=1&p=1&c=1&sc=5
We invite you to join Orange for an unique learning and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
If you share the same views, please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org We will be happy to welcome you into a young and dynamic team!
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
8 Calea Iesilor str.