Orange Systems is the IT hub of Orange Moldova. An IT park resident, with over 500 employees, that delivers advanced IT solutions, enhancing a wide range of activities and full cycle development, impacting millions of customers across Europe.
Orange Systems is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position HR Administrator, to perform a range o activities in recruitment and employment processes, delivering excellent services to our International Partner.
what you will be doing:
- Ensure timely advertisement and maintenance of jobs on external jobs boards
- Employment checks for new starters
- Requesting of reference letters from previous employers of all candidates
- Creating and sending standard reports
- Various data maintenance in SAP and other HR Systems
- Creating standard letters and documents for authorities
- Other HR related tasks, as requested by the supervisor
what we are looking for:
- Strong communication skills in English
- Data input experience
- Attention to details, pro-activeness, persistence and problem solving skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable and flexible
- Good IT literacy, competent and confident use of email and web applications
- Experience with databases and systems (ex SAP), will be an advantage
what's in it for you:
- a unique learning experience in our company
- working experience with great potential for growth
- flexible working hours
- benefits and compensations that you can discover on https://www.orange.md/?l=1&p=1&c=1&sc=5
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learning and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
If you share the same views, please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org We will be happy to welcome you into a young and dynamic team!
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
8 Calea Iesilor str.