Embedded Senior Developer
Orange Moldova is part of Orange Group with a total customer base of 269 million customers on 5 continents. Our mission is to be always in touch to connect what’s essential in our clients life and to offer a unique experience to each client.
Orange Moldova is looking for a passionate colleague to fill in the position of Embedded Senior Developer
what you will be doing:
You are responsible for the development of software modules including:
- Network Management Module,
- Application VoIP
- Development Linux 2.6, wifi drivers, Ethernet, ATM,
- Development tools for the validation tests drivers for implementing low-level
what we are looking for:
- Programming languages: C/C++, Unix Shell Programming, Rust
- Embedded Linux and its associated tools
- Software: multi-threading, network programming, client-server applications
- Network: TCP / IP stacks - ETH, VLAN, IPv4/v6 Routing, Bridging, HTTP, SOAP, Firewall, NAT, etc..
- Development VoIP: SIP, MGCP, H.323, VoIP DSP Drivers
- Linux drivers, especially in the areas of the network including wireless, ATM, USB, ADSL
- Ability to work in multi country and multi teams
- Eager to work on new domains
- English essential to work with international partners, French is an asset
- Excellent communicator, you know how to manage, motivate a project team and optimize relationships with the customer
what's in it for you:
- a unique learning experience in our company
- working experience with great potential for growth
- flexible working hours
- benefits and compensations that you can discover on: www.systems.orange.md
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learning and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
If you share the same views, please send us your CV to email@example.com
We will be happy to welcome you into a young and dynamic team!
75, Alba Iulia street, Chisinau, Moldova