Orange Systems is the IT hub of Orange Moldova. An IT park resident, with over 350 employees, that delivers advanced IT solutions, enhancing a wide range of activities and full cycle development, impacting millions of customers across Europe.
Orange Systems is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position of Front-end Developer.
what you will be doing:
- Create design prototypes and templates, site navigation and layout of content for the department websites, utilizing storyboarding and graphic pre-designs where appropriate, respecting Orange Guidelin
- Be responsible for the layout, organization, visual appearance and usability of the department websites, ensuring that brand continuity is maintained
- Ensure that the layout of the content is accessible, logical, visually effective and easy to navigate; recommend improvements where necessary
- Coordinate with IT teams for specialized scripts; apply SEO techniques
- Test the layout functionality in different browsers, versions and at different resolutions before release
- Work in Agile
- Operate effectively for quick turnaround of enhancements and fixes
- Follow the requirements of the integrated quality management system.
what we are looking for:
- Minimum of 2 years of responsive web design development experience is required
- Solid understanding of navigation and GUI
- Knowledge of MVC frameworks, RESTful applications, CI would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of digital imaging, illustration and multimedia creation with Adobe software (Photoshop, Illustrator,XD)
- Knowledge with cross-browser and cross-platform issues
- Ability to effectively develop in a clean, well structured, easily maintainable code
- Willing to learn and stay up to date with upcoming web standard
- Demonstrate creative, technical and analytical skills
- Proficiency in Romanian, Russian and English.
what’s in it for you:
- international environment and guaranteed life-work balance
- a unique learning experience in our company
- working experience with great potential for growth
- competitive salary
- benefits and compensations that you can discover on orange.md/orangesystems
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learning and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
If you share the same views, please send us your CV today. We will be happy to welcome you into a young and dynamic team!
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
8, Calea Iesilor street, Chişinău, Moldova