Orange Moldova is part of Orange Group with a total customer base of 252 million customers on 5 continents. Our mission is to be always in touch to connect what’s essential in our clients life and to offer a unique experience to each client.
what you will be doing:
- Manage company project management, based on international best practices like PMP / Agile standards
- Contribute to create and enhance a common set of practices, principles, templates, tools and KPIs for managing projects
- Manage list of IT Project’s Progress Report, internal IT, as well as alignment with other department’s priorities and objectives
- Generate periodically: operational reporting and different dashboards based on agreed KPIs
- Act as a project manager for specific projects (as per below):
-Coordinate all OMD activities on different project steps: from getting the requirements to sending delivery to the client
-Manage development and testing as one team
-Prepare planning to ensure optimal workload, capacity and resources allocation
-Monitor & report about projects evolution
-Assess risks and ensure on-time escalations
-Organize and facilitate meetings
what we are looking for:
- Degree in IT or related field
- Experience in PM or similar field
- Knowledge of Java, SQL, JIRA, Unix
- Previous experience of people management;
- Good command of English and Romanian
- Knowledge of Telecommunications sector.
what's in it for you:
- a unique learning experience in our company
- working experience with great potential for growth
- competitive salary
- benefits and compensations that you can discover on https://www.orange.md/?l=1&p=1&c=13&sc=1
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learning and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
If you share the same views, please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org We will be happy to welcome you into a young and dynamic team!
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
75, Alba Iulia street, Chişinău, Moldova