Orange Systems is the IT hub of Orange Moldova. An IT park resident, with over 500 employees, that delivers advanced IT solutions, enhancing a wide range of activities and full cycle development, impacting millions of customers across Europe.
Orange Systems is looking for a Data Scientist, who will be able to support our Partners.
The job purpose is to support the strategy and objectives and finds opportunities to drive business results by using data modeling and data-based insights.
what you will be doing:
- Developing and maintaining of key datasets that are then used across the business
- Work with stakeholders throughout CSD department to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions. Understand business goals as well as analytics and technical implications and ability to speak to both
- Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of CS business objectives
- Data preparation (identify data, collect, cleanse & validate, transform & enrich and store)
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Use predictive/prescriptive modeling and/or machine learning analytics techniques (clustering, dimensionality reduction, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, natural language understanding, deep learning networks) and tools/programming languages to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, and other business outcomes.
- Define key business problems to be solved; formulate mathematical approaches and gather data to solve those problems, develop, analyze/draw conclusions, test solutions and present them to senior management.
- Ensure that solution exhibits high levels of performance, security, scalability, maintainability, appropriate reusability and reliability upon deployment
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
- Use a combined knowledge of computer science and applications, modelling, statistics, analytics and math to solve problems
- Analyses data from multiple angles, looking for trends that highlight problems or opportunities
- Make recommendations to adapt existing business processes, correlates data to find actionable results
- Maintain technical skills and knowledge, keeping up to date with market trends and competitive insights; collaborate and share with the technical community
- Work according to agile methodology framework, consulting with key stakeholders to ensure analytical solutions meet business needs.
what we are looking for:
- University degree in Economics/Financial Analysis/Statics or similar
- Bachelor degree in Information sciences or Financial
- Knowledge of customer services operations, activities and processes is a plus
- English – fluent
- Very good knowledge of mathematical & statistics concepts
- Experienced working with both structured and unstructured data
- Data preparation knowledge (SAS/R/Python)
- Experience deploying AI and Advanced Analytical Models into Production
- Expertise in implementing AI and advanced analytics solutions within the Telecom industry – customer service is a major plus
- SQL – medium
- Analytical thinking and good communication skills
- Strong understanding of monitoring and auditing conversations to make changes improving the performance of dialog.
- Customer orientation
- Problem solving skills
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Focused and organized
- Demonstrated ability to engage with and present to core data science teams, satellite data science teams and external audience.
what's in it for you:
- a unique learning experience in our company
- working experience with great potential for growth
- competitive salary
- benefits and compensations that you can discover on orange.md/orangesystems
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learing and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
If you share the same views, send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
8, Calea Iesilor street, Chişinău, Moldova