Financial Reporting Analyst with SQL
Orange Systems is the IT hub of Orange Moldova. An IT park resident, with over 500 employees, that delivers advanced IT solutions, enhancing a wide range of activities and full cycle development, impacting millions of customers across Europe.
Orange Systems is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position of Financial Reporting Analyst with SQL to join the Reporting & Performance Monitoring team that is transforming a company.
The Financial Reporting Analyst will be responsible to organize partner’s company data and insights to make them accessible, easy to find, and relevant to stakeholders.
The company’s clients are spread across the company from C-level to data savvy decision makers to customer service advisors. Company’s data & analytics-based product offering ranges from simple SQL queries and spreadsheets to highly interactive analytical apps. In collaborations with the colleagues the Financial Reporting Analyst will tackle the next level of reporting to reduce cognitive load for clients by using AI/ML methodologies.
The Financial Reporting Analyst will master challenging business questions and have the opportunity to exploit their technical prowess and report/ analysis design skills. The employee will work on descriptive and explorative data analytics tasks and cover the end-to-end spectrum of creating visually appealing reporting solutions.
what you will be doing:
- Analysis role
- In-depth analyses of topics covering all aspects of the business. Examples range from new customer acquisition and initiatives to reduce customer churn to product experience and strategy
- Accountability for the end-to-end analytical process; from data cleaning and manipulation through design of appropriate analysis and creating the reporting solution
- Reporting role
- Update data objects and recurring reports (daily, weekly, monthly) in all areas of the telco business: sales, customer services, marketing, finance, etc.
- Refresh Excel files with raw data out of DWH, validate result with a sense check
- Check and refresh pivots in the files, reconcile data
- Check links between interdependent files and update respective reports
- Support Reporting and Performance Monitoring Team by creating, modifying Dashboards in Qlik Sense
what we are looking for:
- University degree, Economics or Business Informatics
- Good computer skills (Windows, Microsoft Office)
- Expert user of Excel as a everyone-knows-data-tool
- Excellent business analytical skills with strong knowledge of presenting information in a structured and visually appealing manner
- Advanced SQL skills with Teradata and/ or Oracle SQL to perform data cleaning, transformation and manipulation (at least 2 years of experience with relational databases)
- Intermediate experience with Qlik Sense
- Be fluent in written and oral English
- Motivation and ability to deliver reliably in a high-pressure environment
- Drive for life-long learning and skill acquisition
- Good time management and good planning skills
- Strong organization skills and strive for efficiency
what's in it for you:
- Unique learning experience in our company
- Working experience with great potential for growth
- Competitive salary
- Benefits and compensations that you can discover on https://www.orange.md/?l=1&p=1&c=1&sc=5
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learning and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
If you share the same views, send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
8, Calea Iesilor street, Chişinău, Moldova