Orange Systems is the IT hub of Orange Moldova. An IT park resident, with over 500 employees, that delivers advanced IT solutions, enhancing a wide range of activities and full cycle development, impacting millions of customers across Europe.
Orange Systems is looking for a Data Analyst, who will be able to support our UK Partners in data analysis and modelling from DWH data.
what you will be doing:
- Developing and maintaining of key datasets that are then used across the business
- Support the investigation and production of new data sources available in the business that are not utilised today
- Deliver data reliably and on time
- Ensure the production of written documentation covering the datasets and processes that are clear and comprehensive, to aid control and knowledge sharing
- Deliver in-life changes to data feeds, models or processes in line with changing business needs
- Create and proactively monitor data quality reports
- Ad-hoc analysis as and when required
what we are looking for:
- University degree in Economics/Financial Analysis/Statics or similar
- Practical experience of SQL (e.g. SQL Server), database knowledge and code review capabilities
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Understanding data quality management and data issue root-cause analysis
- Competent at using MS Excel analytics, charts/pivots/lookups and macros
- Knowledge of cloud technologies will be a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in English
what's in it for you:
- a unique learning experience in our company
- working experience with great potential for growth
- competitive salary
- benefits and compensations that you can discover on orange.md/orangesystems
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learing and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
If you share the same views, send us your CV to email@example.com today.
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
8, Calea Iesilor street, Chişinău, Moldova