Orange Moldova is part of Orange Group with a total customer base of 269 million customers on 5 continents. Our mission is to be always in touch to connect what’s essential in our clients life and to offer a unique experience to each client.
Orange Moldova is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position of Financial Controller. The job concerns all aspects of financial management, financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation.
what you will be doing:
- support month-end and year-end close process and deliver monthly financial statements in compliance with IFRS
- analyze monthly results and gaps between actual, budget and previous year
- forecasting, budget and deliver strategic plan including control and follow up budget
- analyze key performance indicators
- support and validate business cases
what we are looking for:
- university degree in Economics/Accounting/Finance
- experience in reporting and financial planning
- excellent Excel practice and knowledge of Power Point
- strong analytical skills
- proficiency in English
what's in it for you:
- an unique learning experience in our company
- working experience with great potential for growth
- competitive salary
- benefits and compensations
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learning and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be happy to welcome you into a young and dynamic team!
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
Str. Alba Iulia 75, Chişinău, Moldova