Orange Systems is the IT hub of Orange Moldova. An IT park resident, with over 500 employees, that delivers advanced IT solutions, enhancing a wide range of activities and full cycle development, impacting millions of customers across Europe.
Orange Systems is looking for 3 new colleagues to fill in the position of Financial Controller in our Finance Operations Department to work with the International Partners.
Goal of the Job:
Take over month end activities, forecast planning, approvals and SOX audit work.
what you will be doing:
- Month end activities: prepare accruals and rebooking and review correctness, prepare presentation related to the close
- Forecast planning: prepare planning in the system based on input from leading controllers, prepare high level review for business partners approvals
- Ariba invoices and purchase orders
- SOX audit work: prepare documents for audits
- Responsible for the preparation of the accruals and rebooking and the review on the correctness.
- Accountable for timely delivery of month end close and planning based on the financial calendar.
- Accountable for completeness and accuracy of SOX audit documents
what we are looking for:
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar role (controlling or accounting )
- Bachelor degree in Finance or Economic field
- Deep knowledge in MS Excel
- Basic SQL skills would be an advantage
- It will be an advantage to know SAP R3 and SAP BW
- Excellent written, spoken communication skills in English
- German Language communication skills ( is an advantage )
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Ability to work independently and be result-driven individual
what’s in it for you:
- International environment and guaranteed life-work balance
- An unique learning experience in our company
- Working experience with great potential for growth
- Competitive salary
- Benefits and compensations that you can discover on www.orange.md/orangesystems.
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learning and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
If you share the same views, please send us your CV today. We will be happy to welcome you into a young and dynamic team!
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
Str. Calea Ieşilor 8, Chişinău, Moldova