IT Project Manager
Orange Systems is the IT hub of Orange Moldova. An IT park resident, with over 500 employees, that delivers advanced IT solutions, enhancing a wide range of activities and full cycle development, impacting millions of customers across Europe.
Orange Systems is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position of IT Project Manager.
As an IT Project Manager you will lead all elements of a project by working effectively with all stakeholders and delivery teams.
what you will be doing:
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Develop and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
what we are looking for:
- IT Project Management experience;
- Very strong customer and end-user orientation;
- Experience of managing multiple projects in a complex multi-stakeholder environment;
- Strong negotiating, influencing, organizing and communication skills;
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful techniques (Agile/Scrum methodology will be an asset);
- Project Manager certification will be a significant advantage;
- Extensive knowledge of the development lifecycle within the TelCo industry;
- Experience in budgetary control and resource allocation
- Proficiency in English.
what's in it for you:
- an unique learning experience in our company
- working experience with great potential for growth
- competitive salary
- benefits and compensations that you can discover on https://www.orange.md/?l=1&p=1&c=1&sc=5
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learing and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
If you share the same views, send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
8, Calea Iesilor street, Chişinău, Moldova