Linux Systems Administrator
Orange Moldova is looking for a colleague to fill in the position of Linux Systems Administrator.
what you will be doing:
- administrating systems based on Linux OS hosted on virtual environment and physical bare metal
- setup, configure & patching servers, storages, backup systems
- controlling user access to resources and information
- performing data backups and recoveries
- performing monitoring and auditing of systems usage
- providing resolution of systems failures (including, but not limit to hardware, software, firmware, systems, applications).
- automating certain admin activities and workflow through scripting along with Ansible DevOps tool integration.
- setting up and maintaining documentation and standards
- working as part of a team and providing 7x24 support when required
- working with suppliers for technical support
what we are looking for:
- at least 3 years of experience in IT systems administration & maintenance
- knowledge and experience in Linux based systems administration with automation experience, virtualization and cloud technologies.
- experience in Linux configuration tool such as Ansible
- experience in working with VMware is required.
- knowledge of servers and storages technologies, NAS/SAN environment, disk arrays, backup systems.
- working experience on Linux logical volume management and multipathing.
- networking skills – TCP/IP, DNS, FTP, HTTP, etc.
- good communication skills (English is a must)
- analytical & troubleshooting skills
what's in it for you:
- a unique learning experience in our company
- working experience with great potential for growth
- flexible working hours
- benefits and compensations that you can discover on: www.systems.orange.md
Send today your CV to email@example.com
We will be happy to welcome you into a young and dynamic team!
75, Alba Iulia street, Chisinau, Moldova