Linux Systems Administrator
Orange Moldova is part of Orange Group with a total customer base of 252 million customers on 5 continents. Our mission is to be always in touch to connect what’s essential in our clients life and to offer a unique experience to each client.
Orange Moldova is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position of Linux Systems Administrator.
what you will be doing:
- Administrating systems based on Linux OS hosted on VM environment and physical bare metal
- Setup, patching & configure servers, storages, backup systems
- Provide resolution of system failures including but not limited to hardware, software, firmware, systems, and applications.
- Automate certain admin activities and workflow through scripting along with Ansible DevOps tool integration.
- Setting up and maintaining documentation and standards
- Working as part of a team and providing 7×24 support when required
what we are looking for:
- At least 3 years of experience in IT systems administration & maintenance
- Knowledge and experience in Linux based systems administration with automation experience.
- Experience in Linux configuration tool such as Ansible
- Experience in working with VMware is required.
- Knowledge of servers and storages technologies, NAS/SAN environment, disk arrays, backup systems.
- Working experience on Linux logical volume management and multipathing.
- Networking skills – TCP/IP, DNS, FTP, HTTP, etc.
- Good communication skills (English is a must)
what's in it for you:
- a unique learning experience in our company
- working experience with great potential for growth
- flexible working hours
- benefits and compensations that you can discover on: www.systems.orange.md
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learning and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
If you share the same views, please send us your CV to email@example.com
We will be happy to welcome you into a young and dynamic team!
75, Alba Iulia street, Chişinău, Moldova