Orange Systems is the IT hub of Orange Moldova. An IT park resident, with over 500 employees, that delivers advanced IT solutions, enhancing a wide range of activities and full cycle development, impacting millions of customers across Europe.
Orange Systems is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position of NOC Engineer to work with our International Partners.
You will need to thrive in a varied environment, be able to provide support to customer service teams, provision services alongside field engineers, resolve issues alongside field-based maintenance team, configure network equipment, and most importantly of all to empathise and turn a potentially unhappy customer into a happy one.
what you will be doing:
- Support Customer Services in troubleshooting customer issues
- Provide second line support to customers where customer services were unable to solve their problem
- Monitor network alarms, swiftly diagnose network faults
- Direct, and work alongside, the Network Operations Engineering team, and Passive Network Team, to assist in resolving network faults
- Provision new customers ranging from residential fibre broadband to more complex business services
- Be pro-active, and able to manage your own workload without much oversight from management
what we are looking for:
- Experience in GPON, FTTH/FTTC would be a plus
- University degree
- 2 years’ experience working within technical roles
- Knowledge of network equipment – e.g. Cisco/Juniper/Huawei.
- Desire to work in an agile environment and go the ‘extra mile’ to support our delivery of a great customer experience.
- CCNA certificate is a plus
- Good communication skills in English
- Be open, honest, and transparent
- Excellent attention to detail
- Love learning and developing new skills
Working schedule : some days in Shifts between 10:00 - 24:00 / 8 hours per day
what’s in it for you:
- international environment and guaranteed life-work balance
- an unique learning experience in our company
- working experience with great potential for growth
- competitive salary
- benefits and compensations that you can discover on www.orange.md/orangesystems.
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learning and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
If you share the same views, please send us your CV today. We will be happy to welcome you into a young and dynamic team!
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
Str. Calea Ieşilor 8, Chişinău, Moldova