Orange Systems is the IT hub of Orange Moldova. An IT park resident, with over 500 employees, that delivers advanced IT solutions, enhancing a wide range of activities and full cycle development, impacting millions of customers across Europe.
Orange Systems is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position Recruitment Coordinator to ensure the best employment experience for Orange employees and candidates and provide on-time sourcing.
what you will be doing:
- promote company’s reputation as best place to work
- actively identify and implement recruiting best practices
- coordinate full cycle recruiting process to meet staffing goals
- perform interviews using reliable personnel selection tools/methods
- actively use social media to attract new candidates, advertise positions and build relationships with candidates
- contribute to people development initiatives, competency frameworks and career development
what we are looking for:
- university degree and previous experience in recruitment are mandatory
- clear understanding of the end to end recruitment lifecycle
- experience in IT recruitment would be an advantage
- strong communication skills with the ability to influence and persuade across all levels of the organization, exercising a high degree of confidentiality, professionalism, tact and diplomacy
- ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment with shifting priorities and multiple deadlines
- creative and capable of thinking outside-the-box person
- proficient computer skills
- fluency in both written and spoken Romanian, Russian and English
what's in it for you:
- a unique learning experience in our company
- working experience with great potential for growth
- competitive salary
- benefits and compensations that you can discover on orange.md/orangesystems
If you share the same views, send us your CV to email@example.com today.
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
8, Calea Iesilor street, Chişinău, Moldova