Orange Moldova is part of Orange Group with a total customer base of 269 million customers on 5 continents. Our mission is to be always in touch to connect what’s essential in our clients’ life and to offer a unique experience to each client.
Orange Moldova is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position of VAS Engineer, to provide second-line technical support for IT and telecom service platforms.
what you will be doing:
- Analyze and clarify specifications provided by the internal and external clients
- Prepare technical design / architecture documentation for applications, infrastructure, and validate with team / Architecture division
- Suggest and implement technical solutions – mainly focus on development microservices API’s to Integration between different IT systems: Front End and Back End.
- Provide development of microservices to create and manage integration API’s / API Gateway and integrate the functional with ESB and EOC platforms.
- Provide qualitative fixes for functional and performance issues in specified timeframe
- Prepare delivery packages according to the correct procedures
- Ensure the code implementation is done according to the standards and strict deadlines
- Provide qualitative support of the applications.
- Prepare documentation and detailed instructions depending on the client’s needs
- Understand End2End flows, with a main focus on microservices.
what we are looking for:
- Have university degree
- Have 1+ years of experience as Software Developer
- Have good knowledge of systems / tools (HAProxy, Postman, UNIX) and languages (Golang, Java, C/C++, C#)
- Have experiences in Waterfall and Agile methodology
- Previous experience in Systems integration / System architecture would be considered an advantage
- Be able to understand the clients specifications and estimate the impact on existing solution, having solid troubleshooting skills
- Have excellent written, reading, comprehension communication skills in English, Romanian
what’s in it for you:
- a unique learning experience in our company
- working experience with great potential for growth
- competitive salary
- wide range of benefits
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learning and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
If you share the same views, please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . We will be happy to welcome you into a young and dynamic team!
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
Str. Alba Iulia 75, Chişinău, Moldova