Fiber Engineering Coordinator
Orange Systems is the IT hub of Orange Moldova. An IT park resident, with over 500 employees, that delivers advanced IT solutions, enhancing a wide range of activities and full cycle development, impacting millions of customers across Europe.
Orange Systems is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position of Fiber Engineering Coordinator to work with our International Partners.
The Fiber Engineering Coordinator will manage and monitor all parts of Field Services activity, ensuring the Field Services team are organized, efficient and effective in the use of their time.
what you will be doing:
- Coordinate functions relating to the scheduling and prioritization of works within the Field Services team
- Close support and coordination of all Field Services and maintenance activity
- Assist in managing engineering activities, including contractor resource
- Optimize utilization of the Field Services engineering team, in line with departmental objectives
- Financial coordination of all associated charges and fees relating to outsourced works for both network maintenance and field services projects
- Serve as an escalation point for peer groups including but not limited to, customer experience and networks
- Produce and publish routine reports to engineering teams, peer groups and senior management in accordance with current and future business needs
what we are looking for:
- University degree
- Proficiency in English, written and spoken
- Good computer skills (MS Office): good command of Excel and Word
- Experience coordinating groups of people in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable in making decisions
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills with strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge, and demonstrable experience using CRM systems
- Strong IT skills and a good working knowledge of Excel and Outlook
- Good communication skills (both verbal and written) and able to communicate at all levels
- Good time-management skills
- Some project management support experience would be advantageous
what's in it for you:
- international environment and guaranteed life-work balance
- a unique learning experience in our company
- working experience with great potential for growth
- competitive salary
- benefits and compensations that you can discover on www.orange.md/orangesystems
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learning and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
If you share the same views, please send us your CV today. We will be happy to welcome you into a young and dynamic team!
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
Calea Iesilor 8, Chişinău, Moldova
Уникальные возможности обучения
Сообщества по интересам
Рабочий ноутбук и телефон
Частная медицинская страховка