Orange Systems is the IT hub of Orange Moldova. An IT park resident, with over 500 employees, that delivers advanced IT solutions, enhancing a wide range of activities and full cycle development, impacting millions of customers across Europe.
Orange Systems is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position of Front-end Developer for our Telecom Partner in UK .
what you will be doing:
- Develop clean, elegant, readable, testable, and well-documented code
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- Be responsible for the layout, organization, visual appearance and usability of the software
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Realize technical design for solutions, including, but not limited to e-shop and portals in telco domain
- Provide qualitative fixes for functional and performance issues
- Ensure the code implementation is done according to the standards
- Provide qualitative support of the application, giving quick feedback on questions raised by the client
- Ensure that the layout of the content is accessible, logical, visually effective and easy to navigate; recommend improvements where necessary
Technical Stack used:
- Angular 8+
- React Native, React,
- AWS/Azure, Kubernetes/Docker
what we are looking for: experience with the above stack and proficiency in English
what's in it for you:
- an unique learning experience in our company
- working experience with great potential for growth
- competitive salary
- benefits and compensations that you can discover on Orange Benefits
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learing and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
If you share the same views, send us your CV to email@example.com today.
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
8, Calea Iesilor street, Chişinău, Moldova